The Bees Knees
League of Legends next update, patch 12.6, arrives towards the end of March!
While the fifth patch only featured a few changes, you can expect this next patch to be much larger - most importantly featuring a big overhaul for Rengar.
Not to mention the featured skins for this update include the Anima Squad, including the Battle Bunny Miss Fortune skin!
Here’s what’s new in update 12.6 for LoL.
The 12.5 update will arrive in League of Legends on Wednesday 30th March 2022.
Here’s roughly when you can expect the update to roll out:
- 3 am PT (NA servers)
- 5 am GMT (EUW servers)
- 3 am CET (EUNE servers)
HEALTH GROWTH 92 ⇒ 105HEALTH AT LEVEL 18 2116 ⇒ 2337
- MINIMUM TRUE DAMAGE 100/200/300 (+75% bonus AD) ⇒ 125/250/375 (+75% bonus AD)
- 593 ⇒ 615
- MAGIC DAMAGE 40/75/110/145/180 (+60% AP) ⇒ 50/85/120/155/190 (+60% AP)
- BASE HEALTH
- Mana Cost: 40-60>30-50
- AoE Radius: 225u>250u
- Cast Range: 600u>900u
- Mana Cost: 50-90>50-70
- (Primal Surge)
- BASE DAMAGE 60/97/134/171/208 (+85% bonus AD) ⇒ 60/90/120/150/180 (+85% bonus AD)
MINIMUM TOTAL DAMAGE 30/50/70/90/110 (+55% bonus AD) ⇒ 30/45/60/75/90 (+55% bonus AD)
MAXIMUM TOTAL DAMAGE 60/100/140/180/220 (+110% bonus AD) ⇒ 60/90/120/150/180 (+110% bonus AD)
- Cooldown Reduction on Crit: 1s (2s for Champions)>0.75s (1.5s for Champions)
- Cooldown: 110-90s>130-90s
Unseen Predator (Passive)
- [MODIFIED] When Rengar has no ferocity his next leap generates 1 ferocity
- Ferocity falloff time: 8>10
- Bonetooth takedown time: 1.5s>3s
- Leap grace windows after exiting brush: 0.3s-0.45s>0.35s always
- Leap Range: 725u>745u
- Now always counts as a Critical Strike
- Damage increased by .66% per 1% Critical Strike Chance
- Damage applies to towers
- Is no longer consumed on plants
Bola Strike (E):
- [NEW]: Cast time during leap removed
- [NEW]: Grants true sight of enemy hit and normal vision is a 150u around them for 2s
- True sight of the nearest enemy>True sight of the nearest enemy and normal vision 100u around them
- Unseen Predator (Passive)
- FACE ME R - Leap of Faith now casts with Illaoi facing toward your cursor, allowing for more favorable Tentacle spawn locations
- When Illaoi attacks a Vessel while empowered by W - Harsh Lesson, nearby inactive Tentacles will now slam her target as soon as they become active (short delay removed)
- Spell queueing has been added to W - Harsh Lesson and R - Leap of Faith, so you can now buffer other spells while casting them
- W - Harsh Lesson's visual indicators have been fixed and will show the correct range of her empowered basic attacks
- Tentacles can no longer spawn on either team's base gates on Summoner's Rift
- Vessels no longer contribute to Illaoi's creep score when they expire or are destroyed
- Q - Tentacle Smash and E - Test of Spirit will now be visible to nearby enemy champions when cast from Fog of War
System Changes And Items
- When you claim a Bounty Hunter stack, gain 70g. Increase the gold gained by 20g for each Bounty Hunter stack. Bounter Hunter stacks are earned the first time you get a takedown on each enemy champion.
Fleet Footwork (Nerfed)
- Heal: 10-100 (+40%bAD)(+30% AP) > 10-100 (+30%bAD)(+20% AP)
Legend: Bloodline (Changed)
- Lifesteal per stack: .6% (Max 9%)>.4% (Max 6%)
- New: After reaching maximum Legend Stacks, increase your max health to 100
Vampiric Scepter (Nerfed)
- Lifesteal decreased to 8% from 10%
- Attack Damage increased to 60 from 55
- Life steal decreased to 15% from 20%
Blade of the Ruined King (Nerfed)
- Life steal decreased to 8% from 10%
Immortal Shieldbow (Changed)
- Lifesteal decreased to 8% from 10%
- Lifeline shield amount: 275-650>275-700
- Mythic passive: 5 AD and 50 health>5 AD and 70 health
- Lifesteal: 12%>10%
Mythic Content Overhaul
Gemstones and Prestige Points are combining into a single new currency that never expires: Mythic Essence! Mythic Essence—ME for short—can be obtained everywhere Gemstones or Prestige Points were previously earned. You can spend Mythic Essence in the Mythic Shop for special skins, accessories, and more.
The new Mythic Shop features content that rotates on a regular basis, including the return of past Prestige skins!
Mythic Skins & Accessories
Mythic skins and accessories in the Mythic Shop will rotate every three months (every 6 patches). New Mythic skins debut at 100 ME and will cost 125 ME in future unvaults. Legacy Mythic skins that were once purchasable via Gemstones (such as Hextech Annie, Soulstealer Vayne, etc.) will also be available in the shop and cost 100 ME on first unvault, and 125 ME on future ones. Here's what's on offer for this patch rotation, as well as other options that will be available year-round.
Mythic Skins & Accessories (Patch 12.6-12.12 Rotation)
- Ashen Knight Pyke (100 ME)
- Ashen Knight Pyke Emberwoken Chroma + Ashen Knight Pyke Summoner Icon (40 ME)
- "I'm Comin' For Ya" Emote (25 ME)
- Hextech Annie (100 ME)
- Hextech Amumu (100 ME)
Mythic Accessories & Other Options (Available Year-Round)
- Ashen Ward (50 ME)
- Random Skin Shard (10 ME)
- 50 Orange Essence (1 ME)
- 150 Blue Essence (1 ME)
Unvaulted Prestige Skins
Prestige skins can only appear in the Mythic Shop at least one year after their original release. They'll cost 125 ME the first time they're offered in the Mythic Shop, 150 ME on the second, and 200 ME if they've been unvaulted three or more times.*
Usually two Prestige skins will be unvaulted at a time and will be available in the Mythic Shop for one month (2 patches). However, to celebrate the new shop's launch, we're unvaulting six Prestige skins that will be available for three months (6 patches)!
Unvaulted Prestige Skins (Patch 12.6-12.12 Rotation)
- Prestige Arcanist Zoe (125 ME)
- Prestige Spirit Blossom Teemo (125 ME)
- Prestige Battle Queen Diana (125 ME)
- Prestige PROJECT: Irelia (150 ME)
- Prestige Pulsefire Thresh (150 ME)
- Prestige K/DA Kai'Sa (200 ME)
Commemorative Prestige Skins
To recognize the higher investment required to obtain Prestige skins in 2018 and 2019, players who owned these skins before patch 12.5 will receive additional, exclusive 2022 editions of these skins. Commemorative Prestige skins will never be available via shops, loot, or rerolls. The following skins will be gradually distributed to original owners over the next month:
- Prestige Blood Moon Aatrox (2022)
- Prestige K/DA Ahri (2022)
- Prestige K/DA Akali (2022)
- Prestige Arcade Caitlyn (2022)
- Prestige K/DA Evelynn (2022)
- Prestige Fuzz Fizz (2022)
- Prestige K/DA Kai'Sa (2022)
- Prestige Nightbringer Lee Sin (2022)
- Prestige Battle Academia Lux (2022)
- Prestige Bewitching Miss Fortune (2022)
- Prestige Star Guardian Neeko (2022)
- Prestige Firecracker Vayne (2022)
- Prestige PROJECT: Irelia (2022)
- Prestige Valiant Sword Riven (2022)
- Prestige Pulsefire Thresh (2022)
- Prestige True Damage Qiyana (2022)
Exclusive Mythic and Prestige Skin Debuts
To highlight the release of new Mythic and Prestige skins, limited edition loading screen borders and summoner icons can now only be obtained by purchasing the skin in the Mythic Shop or event Token Shop during the skin's initial debut period. Once a Mythic or Prestige skin is no longer available in these shops, it will be added to the regular loot drop and skin shard reroll pools without the limited edition loading screen border and summoner icon. This means that Mythic and Prestige skins can still be obtained via loot drops or skin rerolls but only AFTER their debut period ends, and WITHOUT their matching borders and icons.*Note: This is another change from our original plan of removing Mythic and Prestige skins from loot drops and rerolls permanently, based on player feedback. This option grants players exclusive content for unlocking skins during debut periods and also allows collectors to obtain these skins via loot and rerolls without needing to wait for them to unvault.
Phase 2 Update
All of the above announcements are just Phase 1 of the Mythic Content Overhaul! While we're not launching Phase 2 just yet, we do have one big update to share regarding Showcase and Masterwork Milestones, which are reward tracks that will replace much of what was offered through Prestige Points in the past.
We've adjusted our plans for Showcase Milestones, and Prestige skins that debut during Showcases will be available for purchase in the Mythic Shop for 125 ME rather than as the final reward of a Showcase Milestone track! Once the Showcase ends, the Prestige skin will immediately retire from the Mythic Shop and become available via loot drops and rerolls without its border and icon, just like other vaulted Prestige skins. We'll be adjusting the Showcase milestone rewards track to accommodate this update.
And last but not least, don't forget—there's also a Phase 3 of the Mythic Content Overhaul! Stay tuned for more details later this year.
Unrelated to the above, we're removing the ability to activate loot shards to rent champions, skins, and ward skins for 7 days. Virtually no one used the rental system; many players didn't even know it existed (heh). Any rentals that are currently active will still stay active for their remaining duration.
The ability to upgrade shards into permanents, reroll them into permanents, or disenchant them into essence is not affected by any of these changes.
Bug Fixes & QoL
- Janna W Bugfix/"Nerf": Fixed a bug where Janna's W - Zephyr range had incorrectly reverted to edge-to-edge. It has been restored and now casts from center-to-center, and its range indicator has also been fixed (Note: This issue had considerable impact on Janna's 12.5 winrates, so we expect this to be somewhat of a nerf)
- Fixed a bug where, if Tahm Kench R - Devoured an allied Senna while she was inside her E - Curse of the Black Mist, both champions would disappear from enemies' view
- Fixed a bug where Lux's E - Lucent Singularity projectile would proc spell shields on all enemies it passes through, even though the projectile itself doesn't deal damage or cc
- Fixed a bug where, if a ward was placed on top of an existing ward, the new one would start dancing moving randomly around the older one
Asjen Knight Skins
- Ashen Knight Pyke
- Battle Bat Vayne
- Battle Wolf Sylas
- Battle Cat Jinx
- Battle Cat Jinx Prestige Edition
- Battle Bunny Miss Fortune
- Battle Bunny Prime Riven
As part of the Mythic content overhaul, we’ve also got several prestige skins on PBE! Check them out:
Follow us for the latest updates!