Watch this space!
Overwatch's latest update has dropped on all platform and sets the game up for its new Halloween event!
Update 3.19 is gearing up for Halloween Terror 2021 with a number of changes and fixes to coincide with this Spooky content update.
Here's what's new in the 3.19 update for Overwatch.
3.19 Patch Notes
COMPETITIVE TEAM DEATHMATCH (S4)
Season 4 of Competitive Team Deathmatch has begun!
New Hero Setting Guardian Angel Target Priority
- “Facing Target Only” (Previously “Guardian Angel Prefers Beam Target: Off”): Guardian Angel will only ever fly to the ally you are aiming at.
- “Prefer Beam Target” (Previously “Guardian Angel Prefers Beam Target: On”): Guardian Angel will fly to your beam target if you have one, if not it will attempt to use the ally you are aiming at.
- “Prefer Facing target” (NEW): Guardian Angel will fly to the ally you are aiming at. If there is not one, it will attempt to use your beam target.
- Behavior change: Holding down the button for Guardian Angel while using “Toggle Guardian Angel: On”, will now activate once a valid target is found.
- We’ve made additional changes to improve the detection of AFK players at the start of a match, including when attackers are forced back into their spawn rooms by an aggressive defense.
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause players to die immediately after the respawn timer expires before returning to the spawn room
- Fixed a bug that caused the waveform asset on voiceline previews to not animate properly
- Fixed a bug that allowed Symmetra turrets to shoot through one sided collision around the point on the Downtown map
- Fixed a bug that caused some third person sound effects to sound muffled when near the point on the Night Market map
- Fixed a bug that caused the reticle effect on her scope to appear incorrectly when the Haroeris skin is equipped
- Fixed a bug that caused her ankles to bend awkwardly when positioned on certain uneven terrain
- Fixed a bug with the Sand Castle skin description that references Summer Games 2021 rather than Summer Games 2020
- Fixed a bug with the MEKA Activated highlight intro being centered incorrectly when previewed in a loot box on the Kanezaka map
- Fixed a bug that caused several Mercy skins to not display their friendly clone visual effects hair overlays when using the Valkyrie ability
- Fixed a bug with deflect sound effects not ending if the ability is canceled early if the Pacific All Star Genji skin is equipped
- Fixed a bug that could cause Guardian Angel to be canceled if the target moves away quickly
- Fixed a bug that allowed Reinhardt to perform an extra jump after falling from high area while performing Earthshatter
- Fixed a bug that caused spectators to be unable to see an invisible Sombra while spectating her in third person
- Fixed a bug that caused Photon Barrier to continue to block damage after the visual effects despawn
- Fixed a bug that caused both the hammer and rivet gun to appear together during the Overload emote if the Ironclad or Chief Engineer Lindholm skins are equipped