Farming for the win
Get ready for Week 4 Season 7 of Fortnite with a brand new set of weekly challenges.
Fortnite's latest season is off to a great start and continues to explore the outer-space theme with new challenges.
This week players will be exploring Steel Farm, travelling in alien ships and abducting opponents.
Here are all of this week's challenges and how to complete them in Fortnite.
The next set of weekly challenges will go live on the 1st July 2021.
These will release at 3pm BST.
Week 4 Quests
- Search the farm for clues (0/2) - 45,000 XP
- Visit Farmer Steel's favourite places (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Place missing person signs in Weeping Woods and Misty Meadows (0/4) - 30,000 XP
- Collect Doomsday preppers guide (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Forage for food, need supplies (0/5) - 30,000 XP
- Deal damage near an abductor (0/1000) - 30,000 XP
- Destroy hiding places (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Destroy objects at Retail Row, Lazy Lake, Pleasant Park or Holly Hatchery (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- Experience low-gravity with Alien Nanites or on the Mothership (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Hunt an infected animal (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Travel in a saucer (0/1000) - 30,000 XP
- Abduct an opponent with a Saucer tractor beam (0/1) - 30,000 XP
Alien Artifact Guide
Alien Artifacts for week 4 are live and below you can find all locations!
- Holly Hedges Nursery - under the middle shelving unit
- Weeping Woods Cabin - in one of the large cabins, it can be seen through the window if you're facing north
- Lazy Lake - Head to the two building at the north of the POI and it's in the small building behind them
- Dirty Docks - this is hidden behind the huge building in the north-east corner
- Steamy Stacks - located on the pipes between building 2 and 4.
Legendary Quests Guide
Search The Farm For Clues
For this challenge, you'll need to head to Steel Farm. You're looking for two glowing magnifying glasses (there's 4 in total).
- Next to the rocks by the bridge
- On top of the hill, by the red house, between the trees
- Across the river, next to a log, from the second location
- Behind the tractor in the cornfields.
You'll only need two, so once you have found two you won't be able to get the rest.
Visit Farmer Steel's Favorite Places
In this challenge, you're given the locations of where to go off the bat - you need to visit all three locations.
You'll need to visit Pizza Pit, Lake Canoe and Flopper Pond. If you're lucky, you can do this in one game. Heading to Pizza Pit or Lake Canoe first will allow you to do two very quickly before anyone has a chance to get their loot.
You may need to stand in a specific position to trigger progress
Place Missing Person Signs In Weeping Woods And Misty Meadows
In this next challenge, you'll need to place four missing person signs (with spots being available per location.
I'd suggest going to Misty Meadows as it's not a very popular POI. Drop off towards the West part of the POI, the first is located next to the payphone and you should be able to make your way around the POI and find the rest.
Check out the screens below!
Collect Doomsday Preppers guide
This is a quick and easy challenge - head to the Hydro 16 location in the South of the island. Here you'll spot a huge building next to the dam.
Head down to the big building and find the garage shutter door that faces to the north. Once you enter through it, you can find an office door opposite. Head inside and you'll spot the guide on the floor, next to the filing cabinet.
Forage For Food
The easiest place to do this is the cabbage patch at the Orchard. You'll find plenty of Cabbage to forage and get this done easily.
Epic Quests Guide
Deal damage near an abductor (0/1000) - 30,000 XP
- Head to an abductor located, these are displayed on the map by big saucers, then shoot enemies as much as possible.
Destroy hiding places (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- You're looking for dumpsters and port-a-potties. The gas station at Pleasant Park has both, then head to the three-story house in the south where you'll find a dumpster
Destroy objects at Retail Row, Lazy Lake, Pleasant Park or Holly Hatchery (0/3) - 30,000 XP
- You simply need to use your pickaxe to destroy any object in your path - I advise going to Retail Row as it's less populated
Experience low-gravity with Alien Nanites or on the Mothership (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Simply go to a POI with a abducotr (huge saucer) being displayed and get abducted! Stand in the beam of light until you're abducted.
Hunt an infected animal (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Infected animals can be found in a few areas, Weeping Woods and Believer Beach are good locations to find them.
Travel in a saucer (0/1000) - 30,000 XP
- Simply find a saucer on the map and travel around the map. A good spot to find one is at the Durr Burger restaurant.
Abduct an opponent with a Saucer tractor beam (0/1) - 30,000 XP
- Once you've got a saucer, use the tractor beam to abduct and opponent.
Follow us for the latest updates!